Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i purchased my bike, the red upper cowl had a crack and puncture through the plastics... I decided to fix it up myself, which i managed to do by using fiberglass on the damaged area. I ordered some touchup spray paint from colorrite which i was planning on using to spray the damaged area, unfortunately the paint did not match. It was off by quite a bit, so i sent the paint back and waiting for my refund now...

So basically right now i have a primered upper cowl and i dont know how i can paint it to make it look semi decent... I cant get a matching paint (tried 2 body shops), and im kinda stumped as to what to do... I was thinking of painting the upper all black and the mini tank side panels and somehow try to match it up with the side fairings. ANyone have any suggestions as to what i can try?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok i did some quick photochopping as one way i can make the bike look semi normal... Im thinking of painitng my upper black, the ram air covers black and painting the fender black and adding a red triangle decal... What do you guys think, im not so sure about it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts