Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to see if anyone fixes up wrecked bikes out of their own garage?

I've fixed up my old bike that was wrecked and sold it for profit, and just thought it would be a fun hobby/ way to make extra money.

Just want to see if anyone else does this, and where they find their bikes. I know there is a bike auction in ATL every couple weeks. You have to have a dealers liscense to bid on the bikes, but my dad has one so I'm sure he could help me out.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
I don't do it but would like to start myself.
Check Graigslist or ebay. I just saw a busted up RC51 on graigslist this morning for pretty cheap. That auction you are talking about in ATL has a list of the bikes that they will be selling that week with a letter grade score. I'm sure you'll find something there. Dirtbikes, fourwheelers, you name it..

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I say go for it. I'd like to get into a similar business. I would partner up with you if we lived near each other.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
I'd say do it man, need to work on gettin that dealers license. My brother picked up an 01 929rr for a grand..took about 500 dollars of TLC and resold for 3500...not a bad profit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts