Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was commuting back home and was cruising alone with traffic, traveling in the middle of the middle lane. You know how sometimes traffic slows down for a brief 3 seconds when a group of cars just got too close to each other and one hits the brakes and triggers a wave-effect? Well that happened to the left lane and this CT plate douchebag jeep Cherokee assclown decides to cut to the middle lane to avoid slowing down even more. I was going at 75 as the asshat swerves in at probably 60mph. Thanks to MSF and continuous learning experiences, I kept an open path to my right for me to wander into incase something like this happens. Luckily i was able to avoid the jeep's quarter panel within a few feet to spare and took my exit on the right.

What a ******* dirtbag. How many calories does it take to turn the head and check? Sometimes I wish i was carrying rocks/marbles so i can hurl at fags like that.

ok end rant

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
wow, that sucks bud! glad to hear you made out ok. great story there for proof that the stuff in the MSF course is there to protect you.

its to bad that people have a hard time seeing us bikers, all of us cruisers, goldwings and sport-bikes we all face the same dangers on the roads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts