Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So cell phones with flappy bird installed are going for thousands on eBay right now.

Here's a Galaxy note 3 with Flappy bird installed.

Starting price $2000, 46 bids current price $11000.

http://bit.ly/1m2mjT2

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Ya everyone of those will be shut down.

It's against Ebay policy to sell a cell phone with out factory resetting it. So selling a phone with an app installed will shut down any ad.

My friends still work there and they've been shutting down countless numbers of ads like this one.

All in all people are ridiculous if they spend that much for the shittiest app I've played.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Doesn't exist anymore. The developer took it off the app stores

Damnit I missed the flappy bird era??? Damnit thought I had more time to download it haha. With all the technology we have today people get addicted to things like flappy bird and candy crush...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ya everyone of those will be shut down.

It's against Ebay policy to sell a cell phone with out factory resetting it. So selling a phone with an app installed will shut down any ad.

My friends still work there and they've been shutting down countless numbers of ads like this one.

All in all people are ridiculous if they spend that much for the shittiest app I've played.
Shutting down may not help. The android apps are just files with apk file extension sitting on linux base systerm and any user who knows a tidbit of its internsls can just save the file to other location and reused it in another phone. Android phone have feature to enable installing softwares from unknown sources in addition to Google play. I am not sure of details but I am pretty sure it is possible. It they can do a full backup of firmware and just sell the firmware around, I actually wonder why file are not don't this rather then selling the phone itself.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts