Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Here is my flat black 2007 CBR600RR. It has been almost 100% blacked out. Lots of powerdercoating and painting. It only has 3531 miles. Oil has been changed. It has been riden just enough to keep it healthy. It has all oem plastics and an oem seat cowl.

The rearsets and levers have been powdercoated. It has a Vortex V3 gas cap. Brand new b/c the powder coater messed up my stock gas cap seal and bought me this one. The engine covers, exhaust, exhaust shield, rear exhaust outlet cover, rear fender around exhaust, windscreen, and subframe have all been painted black.

It has a clear title which I have in hand.

Looking to get $5500 for it. Here are the pics. My sign didn't show up in some pics, I hope that's ok.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Like the bike bro. I'm workin on a 06 doin the same all black. If I didn't have this project goin I'd be interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man.

Bike also comes with this Suomy Helmet.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Why are you getting rid of it? Seems like a lot of work and so little miles to just turn around and sell it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcyclppom Free App

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why are you getting rid of it? Seems like a lot of work and so little miles to just turn around and sell it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcyclppom Free App
I don't ride anymore (obviously lol). I need money. My renters screwed me out of 1000 in rent and left without notice. They had no complaints with the house they are just horrible people. I'm getting married soon and I need some breathing room. I thought it would sell faster like this.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Well GLWS man. Sick bike! Matte blacks are clearly the superior color choice for this bike.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
128 Posts
Killer looking bike.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. Have a guy wanting it and awaiting loan approval. Should know tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bike is still for sale guys. Sorry been out of pocket lately. Got married and had Thanksgiving kept me busy.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.