Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just prodding around to see if there's interest in some or not.

How much interest is there for some cut sliders for the 07-08, possibly in the $45-$50 range. I finally have an idea I feel can compete with the woodcrafts.

:wave:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too bad I already have Woodcraft, love the design. But if you make replacement pucks for the Woodcrafts I'm in
I can only do that on custom basis. Woodcraft has their design patented.

I'm putting my frame slider idea on the back burner though. I was convinced to go with brake fluid reservoirs that will blow everything else out of the water.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know why people shy away from the cut sliders, best ones to get. Guess people are scared to cut their lowers
They don't want to damage their fairings...as if a crash wont do that. :all_cohol
Sounds intriguing, can't wait for some R&D pics
Should have some wed/thurs

id be down for break fl res...

oh and let me know when you start making race railz :toothy4:
Doubtful on that. I can do it right now, but I don't like race rails.
hey D i just realized what time it is over there....

do you ever sleep? :tard:
Yeah, I just noticed the time too. I'm all dizzy and crap.
bwolfe84 kept me up for the past 3 hours talking to me about the fluid reservoirs. Convinced me to actually start on it and crap. Should have been to sleep 2 hours ago, lol.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
id be down for fluid resivoir. already got sliders

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'd be keen for swingarm and front fork sliders... i already got no-cut oggy knobs:)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm always interested in anything your working on.
I just haven't been on in about a week.

you and T make any progress on that cruise control?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
brake fluid res. u ever make them?
That only came about last night. I'm ordering materials to make the prototype set in a few minutes and will have pics around Thursday.
The stuff is shipping out to me today, so I should have it either tomorrow or Wednesday.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts