Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys...lookin to get some flushmounts, I just installed my integrated tail and have to finish it up. I was wondering if anyone would give me some suggestions? I wanna see what you guys went with and maybe see how they look on your bike. Id appreciate any help, thank you.

Stephen

·
Registered
628 Posts
Ummm your post doesnt really make sense. You said you installed an integrated tail. Then said you were wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Suggestions on what? Then you said something along the lines of wanting to see other peoples flushmounts. then y ou mention needing help. Help with what? If you installed your flushmounts what do you need help with?

·
Registered
646 Posts
I did the tripage led pegs in the rear with my CA taillight and LP Aeros in the front.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nickbass said:
Ummm your post doesnt really make sense. You said you installed an integrated tail. Then said you were wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Suggestions on what? Then you said something along the lines of wanting to see other peoples flushmounts. then y ou mention needing help. Help with what? If you installed your flushmounts what do you need help with?
The guy after you understood well enough.... But I meant I put the integrated tailon, but need to finish up the look of the bike by adding some flushmounts. I wanted some suggestions for flushmounts. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Oh ok I see. Im a big fan of the Aero LP's. They look really good in smoke on that red/black CBR. I have them as well as a buddy of mine who has them on his red/black.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nickbass said:
Oh ok I see. Im a big fan of the Aero LP's. They look really good in smoke on that red/black CBR. I have them as well as a buddy of mine who has them on his red/black.
Yes, ive seen a few of them on bikes on this site. I did however, see a picture of a red/black with the watsens on it. They're unique even though theyre not really flush haha.

What site did you get your LP's from? Ima start looking around to purchase some tomorrow. Thanks again.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mister Dirt said:
just pick some and try and be different.. sure its hard but heck, some1 not ask what every1 else got so they can get it. i believe its called.. JOCKIN?
LoL, I guess next time ill just make a list of what everyone else has and make sure not to buy it so I dont JOCK? I hope you caught the sarcasm, cause what you said is retarded.

Its called research, to get idea of what looks good. But whatever floats YOUR boat man.

thank you to the other for your suggestions.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
no, its not call research, i clearly put JOCKING for a reason. you ask dont ask what type of candy bar that is or where did u get that if your not gonna get it. JOCKING. dont hate, go get a yosh, intergrated lights, and HID headlights... dont be normal.. man

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mister Dirt said:
no, its not call research, i clearly put JOCKING for a reason. you ask dont ask what type of candy bar that is or where did u get that if your not gonna get it. JOCKING. dont hate, go get a yosh, intergrated lights, and HID headlights... dont be normal.. man

So lemme get this straight...youve never looked at another bike and said "oh, that would look good on my bike" Everything youve ever bought you are the ONLY OWNER OF IT? and not once have you bothered to ever see if others liked the product first?...And as a matter of fact, a person can ask another what kind of candy bar they are eating to see if it is good...And if they say yes, then you might want to try that candy bar. And im pretty sure that person wouldnt get mad at you if you decide to buy it, or be an idiot and say "your jocking". Unless, your the type that would rather by something...hate it....then return it INSTEAD OF FINDING OUT FROM OTHERS FIRST.

I guess according to you, every section that discusses different products, their pro's and con's, and tips on what users should buy should just be TAKEN OFF? haha, Ive been on the R6 forum for a very long time for my bike and have never gotten a response like yours before....

You dont even know me, or what I have done to my bike's...Maybe I should take out my custom HID's off my bike because other people said they would look good, or take off my Jardine exhaust because I bought it from a previous owner who let me hear how it sounds AND I LIKED IT.

So, not only was ur original statement retarded..but so was your candy bar "explanation". LoL.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mister Dirt said:
If you didnt like the post, dont comment on it. Theres no reason to be a ****, get a life.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I honestly dont remember where I bought mine from. I had looked around for a while and bought them from a website online. It took a little while to get them in because pretty much everywhere you could order them from had them on backorder. Not sure if if that is stilll the case or not though.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I bought mine off of ebay for 42 dollars shipped. Alot of the vendor sites are backordered on the smoke style LP's.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have the Protons on mine, love them.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i have the hot bodies flush mounts and love them they look awesome.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Ebay, $45 shipped.
Mcquaid said:
What site did you get your LP's from? Ima start looking around to purchase some tomorrow. Thanks again.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I went with Greggs Customs up front and Tripage integrated LEDs in the back. Both were an easy install, and neither one required me to install resistors. They flash a bit fast but I think it helps to get the attention of cagers.
Greggs Customs

Here's a side view of the GCs' to show how flush they fit

Tripage does great work. I always get props on these things

Here they are lit up

1 - 20 of 27 Posts