Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hitting Fontucky again on the 24th. I have a list of things that I plan on working on, so I bumped myself down on Level 1 so I don't need to worry so much about keeping up the pace.

If everything works out the way that it is supposed to, the pace will work itself up on its own.

I'll be in the second set of garages towards the left end facing the entrance. There will be my bike, a GSXR750 and probably a SV650 or two.

·
Registered
306 Posts
see you there. hopefully ill be ready in time. switching from -1 +2 to -1 +1 on gearing. I run out of gear all the time right when i hit start/finish.

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
got room for another bike?? :)

also what site do you sign up for fontana trackdays? I just went there for AMA and it looks fun.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
306 Posts
garages are generally first come first serve basis.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually relaxed today, just worked on lines and stuff. Times definitely reflected that I was cruising too, but it was still enjoyable. Tires were pretty well cooked, but I knew I could squeeze another trackday out of them if I took it easy.

Got kind of squirrely in the 2 o'clock session, so I ended the day early.

LOTS of crashes today, hope nobody here was one of them.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
what # were you Vandurin? awesome sounds like you had fun though! I was there as well in L2...i was in garage 2 #'s 57-60

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what # were you Vandurin? awesome sounds like you had fun though! I was there as well in L2...i was in garage 2 #'s 57-60
probably not that far from you actually. I was in the second set of garages, right next to the garage that had a Asian Riding Club banner.

I was giving the guys who I was shacked up with for the day crap saying that if I felt out of place, I guess I could always move over to their garage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts