Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I was just wondering does all the honda bike have the same footpeg assembly?? The reason I ask is I want to buy some adjustable footpegs for the RR but it was discontinued....Luckily I found a set on Ebay but it is for a 00-03 Cbr 954....Do you guys think it will fit....I was looking at picture of the footpeg for the 954 and it looks pretty close to the RR.....I sure hope it will fit cause I already bought the pegs...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2484233158&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Since you've already bought them, why don't you just let us know if they fit or not when you get them.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^hmmm yes I take a chance buying and know that they might not fit...I was just hoping if someone does know the answer I was looking for

·
Registered
623 Posts
They should fit...fyi...those don't flip up. I had a set of those on my F4i. Be careful about getting your legs/feet caught in them, don't ask how I know. :lol2:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eRacer777

Did you have the same ones I bought? Lockhart adjustbale pegs? Was the install easy and straight forward? Besides getting your feet caught...how did you like them?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yup...same set. Install was really easy, just make sure you butt the peg squarely in the rearset bracket. Otherwise, you'll be fighting with the footpeg pin. I liked the pegs in general, but I did not feel comfortable with the possiblity of getting snagged. Not a pleasant sight when stopping for a light.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts