Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For All D&d Owners!!!!!!

Ended up getting a d&d exhaust because I love the look with everything else being black and red. Ran it and it was WAY to loud. But I have found a fix. I stripped the exhaust apart and found that the packing was packed very tite (which is part of the problem) I picked up a package of $20 packing called sportpack (I will double check) got it from the local dealer from Western Power dis, Suppose to be the best you can buy a loose packing material. Packed it up. Slapped her on and wow its a little quiter than my 2 bros and has a deeper tone. A MUST FOR ANYONE that wants hearing. Any questions let me know I also took off the ugly ass chrome rings looks alot better with out them.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
The sound of the D&D has never been a issue to me, music to my ears.

Jason

·
7,847 Posts
envirocbr said:
D&D is and has ALWAYS been a Disposable Slip on
What is that suppose to me?

Jason

·
Registered
105 Posts
Visitor Q said:
What is that suppose to me?

Jason

HAHA I saw that and knew you couldn't resist commenting.

·
7,847 Posts
Dano said:
Their company slogan should be..."Make noise not power, with D&D!"
Will see about that after I get the bike Dyno'd. Infact I remember sometime back when someone post info. with just the D&D and it was good but of course you would know what since you saw that post, you did see the post?

Jason

·
Registered
328 Posts
Visitor Q said:
Will see about that after I get the bike Dyno'd. Infact I remember sometime back when someone post info. with just the D&D and it was good but of course you would know what since you saw that post, you did see the post?

Jason

I've just never been a big fan of D&D that's all.

·
7,847 Posts
Dano said:
I've just never been a big fan of D&D that's all.
Well atleast you admit talking out your a$$. It's cool man, I hate Tribal and Yoshi pipes so I just keep it off my bike is all.

Jason

·
Registered
328 Posts
Visitor Q said:
Well atleast you admit talking out your a$$. It's cool man, I hate Tribal and Yoshi pipes so I just keep it off my bike is all.

Jason

I had a D&D on my F3 back in the day, the loudest most annoying pipe I have ever owned, however the full Yosh on my bike right now is a close second. Not a big Tribal fan here either.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had a D&D on my F3 back in the day, the loudest most annoying pipe I have ever owned, however the full Yosh on my bike right now is a close second. Not a big Tribal fan here either.
Oh don't tell me your Yosh is a close second to the D&D. I just sold mine and bought a Carbon Yosh!!

I can't think for a week after riding my bike :) That D&D is too loud.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've heard the d&d's and they make the rr's sound like dirt bikes. I just put the Jardine RT-1 race baffle on my rr and Im about to sell it cus its just as loud as that d&d if you ask me

·
7,847 Posts
LOL! You guys are all a bunch of wussies. Buy some freakin' ear plugs for cryin' out loud!

Jason

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I can buy earplugs with or without the D&D and still hear the same amount, why waste the money on the exhaust?? haha

Visitor Q said:
LOL! You guys are all a bunch of wussies. Buy some freakin' ear plugs for cryin' out loud!

Jason

·
7,847 Posts
CollegeRider said:
I can buy earplugs with or without the D&D and still hear the same amount, why waste the money on the exhaust?? haha
???

Jason

·
Registered
222 Posts
i've loved my D&D for 3 years now, time for me to quiet it down now. I need some help here though... i've drilled out the rivets and beat the hell out of one of the pipes until it came loose, but the piece as a whole will not slide out through the center section. how did you get this sucker apart, and any other advise on packing it back up would be great!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts