Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just look at what you are missing!
I just took these photos on the back roads drive back to work after going home for lunch

Nice warm weather all year around would get pretty boring

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Nice pictures!

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
melonheadr6 said:
haha, i wouldn't mind being in/around that for a day, but a whole season? HECK NO! ;)
Yeah, it really starts to get on your nerves about february.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
melonheadr6 said:
haha, i wouldn't mind being in/around that for a day, but a whole season? HECK NO! ;)
Thats how I feel too.I would love for it to have snowed when I went to NY a few week ago. I had to drive home in icy conditions here in GA lastnight and was scared to death.

·
Registered
345 Posts
600RidgeRunner said:
I prefer two feet of snow to 1/4" of ice. It always seems that we get ice way more han snow here in NC. At least you can still drive on snow.
People here in Ohio can't drive period. And god help us all if there is snow or ice on the road. Nice pics!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
People here in Ohio can't drive period. And god help us all if there is snow or ice on the road.
Hahaha...So true. I drive 6-8 hours a night for work, and I see it every day(multiple examples on most nights)

·
Registered
202 Posts
WherzRoony said:
Just look at what you are missing!
I just took these photos on the back roads drive back to work after going home for lunch

Nice warm weather all year around would get pretty boring

Hmmmm......boring...... I went for a nice all day ride around the lake last weekend, planning on a ski trip up at tahoe next weekend. Sorry..... but living in cali. does have some benefits. Now if we could just reduce the crime rate....housing costs.....taxes...... uhhhhhh, where is that you say you live.....maybe I need to move!

Nice pics. I'll shot some up at tahoe and post up.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
cool pictures i am glad iam not behind the camera freezing my bones

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
Sweet pics!!! I am from upstate NY and sometimes I miss it but I really dont think I would be able to stand a whole season of it anymore. I would have to have a snowmobile, four wheeler, and dirt bike to keep me busy while the RR was hibernating.

Rowski

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I live in Ontario,Canada. As much as the cold irritates me and it shortens the riding season, the snow can be beautiful at times. We had about a foot of the white stuff dumped on us last night and the trees around me looked amazing ( I live in the country) . I'll see if I can get a couple pics for you guys tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Forget that! I'm cold when it gets below 60. It's the flat straight roads that get boring around here, not the climate... Nice pics though!

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
lol. No worries. We have snow here too. The difference is, we don't have to live in it. We just drive an hour to play in it. It's not uncommon to go surfing before class (okay, I don't surf, but my old roommate does) and then go to class, hop in the car, drive a couple hours to the mountains, snowboard till 10 pm, and then drive home, and repeat in the morning.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
you can keep that cold sh!t.
id rather be hot that cold any day.
im built for the heat

·
Registered
206 Posts
damn that is beautiful!!! damn you for making me want to move BACK to boston!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts