Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out getting grocerys with my girl today , well she was getting grocerys and I grab the newest bike mag and read as she shops and came upon the new Two Brothers racing ad. Well new for 2009 they offer a custom plate thats rivited onto your pipe and says "specially designed for" __________" which I though was pretty cool in a way.
your name here

Just thought I would share that with all of you... you can somewhat test out the design of your pipe at this link http://www.twobros.com/CustomShop/

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Yeah I was thinking of getting those when I got my replacement exhaust this year (by year I mean 20 days ago...), but I couldn't justify the $130 asking price. It just seems a little steep for some ink on two pieces of aluminum, or whatever they're made of.

·
Registered
81 Posts
full retail has nothing to do with how much the two bros manufacturer gets for their pipe. they sell them to dealers at a set price and the dealer then marks them up. usually, they get the same price from two bros. only difference could be stocking dealers. but it doesnt matter to them if you buy it at full retail or wholesale

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I didnt have a pipe already I would be all over this, I dont plan on selling my 06 and if i do get rid of it I will hand it down to my brother dont think he would really care my names on it , but I think for being unique they get a 10/10..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts