Here's a quick list of some of the things done to it:
Carbon Fiber look front turn signals
Green 520 Chain
Fender Eliminator w/ short stalk turn signals
Shaved seat
Removed upper fairing decals
New Rear Tire

What it will need:
New front tire. The current one is pretty scalloped and I wouldn't recommend riding with it.
Possibly new clipons. The bike isn't mint condition, it has been dropped in the driveway. The clipons did get a little bent, but still rideable (see pics.)

http://inthevalley.org/knowthemark/bike/images/KawasakiNinja250EX/index.html

All in all, the bike is overall good condition. The title is clean and in hand. We need to sell ASAP, moving to SC!
Feel free to check these pics out here, and reach me at [email protected]

·
Registered
428 Posts
oh man ... such a bad timing for me - I would SO TAKE it for my girl ... WHY WHY WHY NOW !!! and I live relatively close too ... ouch ouch

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
dude,
thats an easy bike to sell. You can get 16 or 17 for it on ebay in a hurry. just put it on there. I sold an ex250 on ebay for 2200.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how much would it cost to ship? ur moving to santa cruz?? wats SC?
Hey bro,
SC = South Carolina.
Due to my current situation, I'm unable to ship the bike because I'm in SC, the bike is in PA. The transaction would have to take place in PA during xmas week (I'll be in for visiting)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dude,
thats an easy bike to sell. You can get 16 or 17 for it on ebay in a hurry. just put it on there. I sold an ex250 on ebay for 2200.
Maybe ebay is my only outlet. It's tough to show the bike though, because it's in Pa while I'm in Sc. So I'll have to list it around xmas time because I'll be in that week for family.

·
Registered
428 Posts
email sent.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts