Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price Reduced!! 2003 CBR600rr $4200

2003 Honda CBR600rr
9300 miles, Always Honda Snthetic Oil, Power Commander USBIII, Jardine slip on, new Renthal sprockets -1/+2, gold x-chain, New high perf. brake pads. Body work is cheetah street/ race fiber-glass fairings (un-painted) . Comes with all stock parts, extra fairing pieces , tires & other misc. parts.
Cosmetically this bike needs some love, but runs like new.
Must sell due to a motocross accident.

$4500.---Reduced to 4200

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does it come with stock fairings? or just the Cheetahs? Is the title clean and where is the bike registered? Has it been down ie Low side / high side?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was low sided back in June of '06. and I still have the rashed tail, and the mids. I have since sold off the rest.
Clean title, registered in Colorado. That's why I'm selling it so cheap, b/c of the cosmetic issues with the primered fairings, I personally liked the way it looked, but most people probably don't.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just wondering if you could send a picture of the back of the bike so I can see if the frame is square as well as some more detailed pics of the bike. I live in Enid, OK just wondering how we could meet up to look over the bike. Are you willing to take lower offers?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts