Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!
WILL CREATE A NEW POST TO SELL OFF THE REMAINING THINGS.

2003 Honda CBR 600RR Yellow. 104xx miles on the bike. Tires: Pirelli Diablo supercorsa track take offs (medium compound). Clean title with pink slip in hand. Asking $4500 obo.
The VIN is:
Haven't been riding it much lately so figured it's time for someone else to enjoy this beautiful bike. Oil changed every 3000 miles or less with fully synthetic race oil.

I am the second owner of this bike and the previous owner is a mechanic who fixed it up really well! I personally haven't done any mods to it, only maintained it. This bike is FAST!!!
Here is the list of what he added to the bike:
Arata Ti slip-on
ZG double bubble
OEM stator, battery, and plugs
520 chain and sprockets (I replaced with a new 520 chain)
Mad Doc front and rear LED signals
Mad Doc RC211v epoxy tail (Moto GP replica)
Sato front and rear sliders
Galfer pads and stainless lines

Race prepped motor with reliability in mind!

Head was shaved .015
Ported intake and exhaust
Multiangle valve job
Degreed cams w/manual tensioner
Throttle body alignment

If full asking price is paid I will include a helmet, jacket, rear stand.
I also have many extras that's not on the bike that i can include as a package deal (great price if full asking price is paid) for additional cash.
Extra set of Pirelli Diablo supercorsa track take offs.
Steering Dampener
Speedo Healer
Full kangaroo one piece race suit, (moto gp brand) Used- Paid over $1000 brand new

ABSOLUTELY no test rides without current M1 license, proof of insurance, and CASH in hand. No exceptions!!!

I purchased the bike from a member on this forum:
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=29962

·
Registered
771 Posts
hey, i just saw your ad on CL, shortly after i saw it here, LOL! (I didnt see that you linked your CL listing until just now) you and i are in the same city! what are the odds of that? anyway, nice bike, good luck with sale!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, i just saw your ad on CL, shortly after i saw it here, LOL! (I didnt see that you linked your CL listing until just now) you and i are in the same city! what are the odds of that? anyway, nice bike, good luck with sale!
Thanks! I saw your ad on here too when I did some research. I clicked on your CL ad too and noticed you were in Chino! small world. I haven't been on this forum in a long time.

Your bike is clean too! my second pick next to the yellow.
GLWS too!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just saw this ad on CL too. Lol. Sweet bike. Just slightly out of my price range. If you have the time you should post some of the ridiculous offers you receive from CL. They always bring a good chuckle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts