Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
For sale is a Honda Cbr 600rr Hannspree Replica. The bike has just over 6600 miles on it. The chain was just tightened and lubed with Repsol Chain Wax. Its got new Pirelli Corsa 3's on the front and rear. The oil was changed at 5800 miles with Repsol Synthetic blend. It has black pazzo shorties, black vortex adjustable rear sets, BMC race filter, Honda factory seat cowl, GL signs 1/4 lime green rim tape, Iwin moto tail light, puig double bubble windscreen. I live in Florida and will deliver the bike to a serious buyer. I am asking $6,000!!! PM me if interested.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I just had a friend killed on his bike. So I am gunna sell mine and build a subaru Sti. But once I get out of the fire academy I will buy another bike again...

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
if i were to come pick it up, would you lower the price at all?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ it deppends I might just be trading it in tomorrow for the sti with my civic. they said they might give me eight for it so if they do it will be gone tomorrow. But i'll let you know, if you came and got it I would probley let it go for less

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
i would build an sti any day before i bought a bike, luckily i had build a gt35 bugeye, sold it a few years ago for an suv and my beloved 600rr

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice looking bike. I just sold my STi to get a better tow vehicle. Hands down best car I've owned and it will be missed.

GL with the sale and your new ride.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Go to superbikes and ski and put a picture of your bike on his For Sale board
the bike will be sold in no time

·
Registered
313 Posts
v.nice bike, i like the hannspree design, although the green wheel tape kinda looks like kawasaki green.... good luck with the sale anywho

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol the car in the background is also for sale 17000.... great deal, if anyone is interested in that pm me and i'll give you more photos and info

·
Registered
313 Posts
nothing wrong with playing the field. i learned to drive on a honda (car), if i hadn't wrecked it ~8 years ago i would probably still have it... kick myself periodically for not being more careful.

if i sell my bike soon i would *really* consider flying down and riding this one home, although a 1500 mile trip on a new bike is a daunting prospect. looks like you take really good care of your stuff though, so i'm sure the bike would perform well! once again good luck selling, and i'll leave your thread alone now :icon_geek

1 - 20 of 199 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.