Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts

I really need that 867 HP - but no one has made an offer on my 04 - alot of tire kickers & wishers (no money) just like me I quess:cruising:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I really need that 867 HP - but no one has made an offer on my 04 - alot of tire kickers & wishers (no money) just like me I quess:cruising:
haha. I must warn you that 867 hp might be a SLIGHT exaggeration of the truth :crackup:

I hear ya man. I'm getting a lot of that too. Some dude called and talked for 20 minutes, texted for another 30. Came to check it out and while looking at it said "I love it!....as soon as I find a job and save up some money I'll come buy it!"

It took a lot to not junk punch him.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Good looking bike man, wish i was closer or id have already picked this up! GLWS

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
haha. I must warn you that 867 hp might be a SLIGHT exaggeration of the truth :crackup:

I hear ya man. I'm getting a lot of that too. Some dude called and talked for 20 minutes, texted for another 30. Came to check it out and while looking at it said "I love it!....as soon as I find a job and save up some money I'll come buy it!"

It took a lot to not junk punch him.

if i had a dollar for every message i got about my RV i wouldnt have to sell it. lol

i hate tire kickers and kijiji dreamers.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
your bike is 3400km away..

i will kick tires a bit more local HAHA
psh!...3400?? thats nothing!

Tell ya what make your way down here and I will give the bike a....wait for it....FREE TANK OF GAS! You read correctly a FREE tank of GAS!!

Man I'm generous if i do say so myself.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.