Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an impeccable bike. Bought it in August, 2004, it has never been wrecked. Clean title. A beautiful custom paint job, Micron exhaust, Dynojet PowerCommander, double bubble black windscreen. Will take $8,000 OBO.

Please e-mail me for pics.

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
why dont you just post pics? not being a di*K just wondering why ppl make interested ppl email and stuff.

·
Registered
115 Posts
farbio615 said:
why dont you just post pics? not being a di*K just wondering why ppl make interested ppl email and stuff.

+1 You would think the first thing to do if ya wanna sell somethin is to post pics of what your sellin.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does not matter ....

No matter what condition it's in he'll be luck to get 5-6K for it think about it Kelly Blue book on the bike and for that price you can get an 05 easy! i tried to sell mine all coustome paint pipe Pc3 and then some and i was never gonna get what i wanted so i sold it to a friend he gave what i wanted cause he knew the machine well and what was done to it in the end i got what i wanted an 05'. good luck selling stuff for wishfull asking prices !

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

First, gentleman, I am a lady selling this bike - not a "him." Second, if I was as proficient using this site as you, I would put up pictures of the bike. Although I am blonde and live in the south, I am certainly not stupid and understand that people need to see the pictures to purchase the bike; therefore, I had indicated to e-mail me for pics.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
your blonde and live in the south. I'm moving to the south keep your bike and show me around a lil bit :)

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
1kwikrr said:
First, gentleman, I am a lady selling this bike - not a "him." Second, if I was as proficient using this site as you, I would put up pictures of the bike. Although I am blonde and live in the south, I am certainly not stupid and understand that people need to see the pictures to purchase the bike; therefore, I had indicated to e-mail me for pics.
lol, thats telling them.... ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
people you're asking for the wrong pic; ask for a pic of her not the bike

hahhaa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts