Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2009 CBR 600RR (was phoenix edition) track bike with 3700 miles. I am the original owner, and this bike has a clean title. This bike was purchased in sept 2010 and was a street bike for about a year before I started tracking the bike. This bike has gone down once in the dirt, I blew a turn and sat the bike upright figuring I could ride the grass back onto the track but it was so bumpy that I got flicked off and the bike just fell over going about 30 mph. The damage was minimal, scratched fairings and a broken shifter and left clip on. All parts have been replaced since. This bike can be converted back to a streetbike if desired as none of the harnesses have been cut, and I have the stock rear fender/tailight assembly.
Mods include hot bodies fairings unpainted, woodcraft rearsets, Leo Vince slip on, 08 ecu swap, tech spec tank grips, stainless braided front brake lines, Vesrah RJL front pads, R6 brake master cylinder, Vortex 45T rear sprocket.
Bike was dyno'd once at 106 whp during the AMA round at NJ on the portable dyno.

Price $6000 OBO, or trade for a CRF 150R plus cash.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts