Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bodywork is sold.

I have a complete set of race bodywork for the 2003-2004 CBR 600RR. It is Hotbodies. It has not been down and was professionally painted. This bodywork is not perfect. There were a couple of extra mounting holes drilled, when I got them. I never got around to filling them in. There are also some scratches here and there. There is a small area of rash on the lower where it touched the track surface but not a big deal. The fit is ok, but not Sharkskinz quality. The number plates are vinyl adhesive and could be removed. There are some wrinkles in the number plates as the surface is not obviously flat. Four Dzus clip on fasteners included to secure the lower to the upper. Included: tank cover, front fender, upper, lower, and tail. No seat included as I was using the stock seat. $300 shipped to the continental USA.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to mention, the ZG screen is also included. It was cracked before I bought the set, but has been glued and has held up fine the last two track days. It is cracked behind the number plate and is not in the line of sight.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Are the plastics cracked at all?
Do they fit well?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts