Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, took Piglet over and did some exploring at one of the parks not far from my house yesterday. Thought it would be a good time to get some before and after shots, since she looks quite a bit better now (IMHO) than she did a few months ago when I first got her back in March.

A little background info...
half grown pup needs a home tonight!! - Georgia Sportbike Forums

Then... Pics from the first night March 13th

Now.... July 18th

I think sometimes she forgets she's a dog

She LOVES riding in the car

Hmmm... to go or not to go

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

She actually liked playing in the water...

She took me for a walk down the trail, lol

Gotta sniff everything, haha

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I can!

Time for a break for both of us

I think somebody had a little too much to drink :all_cohol

She's even got her own freakin ID card. Better picture than the one on my license! That little oinker is up to 58 lbs already!

That's all the pics... sorry for so many but I was in a picture taking mood. I needed some new puppy pics anyways. I love this little girl to death though. She has gotten much better with some behavioral stuff.... doesn't jump up on anybody anymore like she used to, very very rarely has any accidents in the house, not chewing everything up anymore, and when the lights go out at night she knows it's time to settle down and go to sleep. She really is a good pup....

·
Registered
649 Posts
its actually crazy how well she is camoflauged with the outdoor pics....she is literally the same color as that rock and the dead pine needles...and the dirt......

very sweet dog tho, congrats

·
Registered
741 Posts
awwwwwww .... she looks lovely ... but is it me cause she doesnt looks like a german shepard at all??? mix maybe???

·
Registered
350 Posts
pretty dog. I was going to ask what kind was it; because it looks like its going to grow pretty big.

German shepard (on card.) :p
It dosent look as hairy as most of the ones i have seen though. She looks like a pretty tame pup.

·
Banned
433 Posts
I think I can!
I think somebody had a little too much to drink :all_cohol

Good on ya for giving her a good home. I always hate to hear about animals that are abused or whatever. Glad she has a good home, she looks happy now, albeit a bit drunk... :icon_lol:

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Cute dogs!
I couldn't not post pics of mine!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
awwwwwww .... she looks lovely ... but is it me cause she doesnt looks like a german shepard at all??? mix maybe???
Yea she's definitely a mix... not quite sure of everything she has in her but I don't think she has much german shepard other than the coloring. I know she has alot of Rottie in her, but a few people have suggested a possible mix with Boxer, Lab, or German Shepard. She almost has the body build of a Boxer, but who knows... I just call her a mutt, lol

Great looking dog! I will put a couple of mine up... hold on :)
Awww cute dog... almost can't see his face in the first couple pics! LOL

pretty dog. I was going to ask what kind was it; because it looks like its going to grow pretty big.

German shepard (on card.) :p
It dosent look as hairy as most of the ones i have seen though. She looks like a pretty tame pup.
Yea she's got pretty big paws, so I've got a feeling she's gonna grow pretty big. She gained 9 lbs last months alone. Not sure the exact breed, but I don't think there's much GS.... doesn't have the hair or the ears. She's extremely tame though... this dog seriously does not have a mean bone in her body. She is nothing but 100% playful and lovable... never once showed even the slightest amount of aggression, and never growled. She's very much a people dog... LOVES being around people, and follows me around anywhere I go (she'll follow me into the bathroom if I don't close the door, lol). She curls up next to me in bed every night too... really sweet dog

Good on ya for giving her a good home. I always hate to hear about animals that are abused or whatever. Glad she has a good home, she looks happy now, albeit a bit drunk... :icon_lol:
Same here man... I grew up on a farm and pretty much every animal known to man at one time or another, so I'm a big time animal lover.... especially for dogs... I LOVE dogs. Seeing the way some people treat animals just makes me sick. When I heard about how this one was being treated and saw the pics, I couldn't say no. I don't think I could have asked for a better pup, and I'm glad I was able to get her out of the living conditions she was in

Is she a midget GS....My cousin has one......
I don't think so... pretty sure somebody down the road from me has one though. He's pretty small but has the long hair and pointy ears of a GS. He runs out in front of my bike almost everytime I go by there...errr

Cute dogs!
I couldn't not post pics of mine!

Awwww they're both adorable!! Rotties??

Thanks everyone for all the compliments!! She's definitely a winner :icon_lol: She has such an awesome personality..... unlike any other dog I've had before (and I used to have a kick ass Doberman mix). When she sleeps she snores and snorts and makes all kinds of other weird noises and groans, hence the name Piglet. Surprisingly she wasn't skiddish or anything even when I first got her. When I went to pick her up, having just come out of her previous living conditions I expected her to be kinda scared, but I walked up and she literally jumped right in my lap and started licking me everywhere, hahah. She's very predictable though and has a solid personality. She even wakes me up at the exact same time every morning (6:30 am), haha

·
C.F.A. Member -----WHo's your ** MAC Fatty **
5,331 Posts
wow your pup looks almost exactly like my puppy lol. let me see if i can find some pics of her

1 - 17 of 17 Posts