Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was watching truck universe a minute ago... well they have a new paint called "car art" made by duplicolor i think... you spray it on and it comes of with soap and water... so no harm no foul... i might have mentioned this before if not i have been thinking about it.... for all those looking for a custom scheme for their bike or car... you could paint it on with this and see how it looks before you get it done with "real paint".... i thought it was good idea.. the only thing is colors are limited. what do ya'll think?

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Sounds interesting......I wonder what the quality of the paint is. You could just paint the bike and ride until you got tired of it and change it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
sounds like if you put it on a bike it will proly chip off or water will make it run off the bike...but if colors were skies the limit it would be pretty dope to paint your car like 5 different colors in one day bc you are curious and then just go back to stock then to the shop to really paint it...who ever does it...let us know!!!

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
http://www.duplicolor.com/products/carart.html
here is the link to the info.... the way it is explained to me.... it doesn't just come off.... you have to scrub it with soap and water or use a pressure washer... and there is always the possibilty it will chip... keep in mind it is not a permanent solution. hell regular paint will chip if abused.

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
Disco said:
Thats what photoshop is for, don't waste your money.
except if you were to buy photoshop legally it would cost alot more then paint... plus its not the same as seeing it in real life and most people dont know how to use photoshop to the skills to change the color of their bike. should i go on?

·
Simmonds steak Do not leave the kitchen without it
14,811 Posts
infamous_6969 said:
makes changing ur car for runnin from the cops easier... LOL
haha +1. Gotta be quick with the rattle though. Im going to get a can and mess with some friends lol.

·
Registered
14,359 Posts
xxumattuxx said:
except if you were to buy photoshop legally it would cost alot more then paint... plus its not the same as seeing it in real life and most people dont know how to use photoshop to the skills to change the color of their bike. should i go on?
+100000000 on that. Nothings compares to looking at it in person. Would be a great way to test different wings etc. too.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I was thinking matt black with honda wings in a gloss pinstripe?

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
That reminds me of The Jackal, when he paints the green minivan white, runs from the cops into the parking garage, pressure washes the paint off, and gets away

1 - 11 of 11 Posts