Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know its the wrong season, but i was wondering how many other .netter's are snowmobilers too:banger:. I know in the winter here the RR doesn't see the sky for around 6 months:cursin:. so, lets start a winter fun pic thread and hopefully we can get some support and get a good thread going!!!! :shakehand

From left to right: dad's, mom's, mine, mine :D

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also, I'm west of you. I'm living in Bangor right now.

:ciao: i've got some family that lives in brewer and bangor. If your ever planning on venturing downeast, hit me up...we can go riding:cruising:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
:ciao: i've got some family that lives in brewer and bangor. If your ever planning on venturing downeast, hit me up...we can go riding:cruising:

Heck yea :cruising:

Been hoping to get some time to go cruise the schoodic point loop roads and waiting for off season to go play on the acadia loop roads. Dang tourists!

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heck yea :cruising:

Been hoping to get some time to go cruise the schoodic point loop roads and waiting for off season to go play on the acadia loop roads. Dang tourists!
hell ya! me and a buddy (drives an R1) have been up there once this spring

Snowmobiling looks fun as hell! thanx for sharing.
It almost as much fun as riding the CBR :banger:. i'll see if i can scrounge up some pics of last season to share

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you got 2!!! you should lend me 1 HAHA.
lol, i broke the drive shaft in half on the blue one......:banghead::banghead:

but, the 440 is for sale hahaha

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
actually i rode my mom's the rest of the day when it broke...her's is pink now:crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
754 Posts
My current garage situation--yes I need to sell some stuff!!
If your in WI or IL and ride let me know would like to hook up with some folks to sled this coming up year I also will be creating a Meetup site for snowmobiles here in the next few weeks drop me a pm if your interested in being a part of it!

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I've never been on a snowmobile but I just don't see this to be any fun. I am contributing nothing's to this thread, I know. Well, a free bump.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I've never been on a snowmobile but I just don't see this to be any fun. I am contributing nothing's to this thread, I know. Well, a free bump.
Your from Georgia you don't count :bootyshak J/K if you dealt with what we have to deal with in the winter you would find the "next best thing"

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Im from Denver and I lived in upstate NY for a little over a year. I do enjoy snowboarding.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.