1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
Ummm..... none of those ladies were really even attractive. Maybe I have high standards or everyone else just has low standards. Also the majority of them probley don't even live there. Just like that girl had UMass pants on.

It is kind of creepy though knowing some weird guy is taking pictures of random people at the beach and making movies of it.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TOMIMOTO said:
Ummm..... none of those ladies were really even attractive. Maybe I have high standards or everyone else just has low standards. Also the majority of them probley don't even live there. Just like that girl had UMass pants on.

It is kind of creepy though knowing some weird guy is taking pictures of random people at the beach and making movies of it.
Ya got a point there. Never thought of it like that. It is kinda creepy.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
TOMIMOTO said:

lol it is creepy isnt it :lurk:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.