Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
We recently started selling Forcefield Body Armour and this stuff is fantastic. You cannot buy a better back protector. They have a full line of Armor from replacement suit Armor, Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, harnesses, armored shorts, pants, shirts etc..

We have the most popular items listed in our Catalog, but I can offer anything that they make. The 3 most popular things going right now are the Back Protector Pro, Race Lite Chest protectors, and the Action Shorts.

http://www.shop.superbikestore.net/category.sc?categoryId=192

Below I have added some clips from the RiDE magazine's back protector comparison where the Forcefield was compared against all the other high end back protectors and won their best buy award hands down.

I have also added a clip where the Back Protector Pro won the Motorcyclist Magazine MOTY 2008 Best new product award! This is out of ALL motorcycle products, not just Back protectors.

I have the full copy of the PDF's and tons more of information if anyone would like, just send me a PM and I'll email it to you.

If you want the best protection money can buy, this is it. And for a good price too. All Pricing has a manufacturers "MAP" so they enforce Minimum Advertised Pricing. Send me a PM however if you are interested ;)
:toothy4:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, good deals and great service right here folks.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I tried on a chest protector for one session at a track day. decided right then, this stuff was it. So, I purchased the chest protector and a back protector from cozye.

The forcefield stuff is extremely comfortable, and protection is top notch.

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got my back and chest protector today. This stuff is bad ass! Very light and very comfortable! Cozye is a top notch guy to deal with. Got my stuff quick.
Yeah, I'm very pleased with the product as well. Both me and my wife sold our back protectors to go with the Forcefield.

Thanks for the props and I appreciate the business! :wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts