Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some friends and I took there cars out to the track for Ford Fun Weekend, and If you have never been to summit you don't know what your missing.

Its huuuge, everyone is rockin' pit bikes and is there to just have some fun and drive some fast cars....I bought a 07 trx250 for my girl, and I took it to use, lol man that thing rips for a little quad.....

Anyway its still going on today but I got so sunburnt, and I have so much to do I had to come hom : (. Have a great day and ride safe everyone )

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Haha, watch at the end, im flipping my buddy off on that last wheelie, I just noticed it, man im so sunburnt I just tried to put my icon coat on.......yea not possible.....later on guys

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Mitch
Good catch man thread moved

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was half asleep when I wrote that this morning, thanks for moving moe, haha

to answer your question though yes I am selling stuff still ebay didnt work out so well, so im gonna try one more time on here, then just put no reserve on stuff on ebay

still have hjc icon and bell helmets

backpack black ogio

carbon kit 1

3 clutch kits, get a thread going tonight. later on guys

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My girl wants to learn how to 12 the quad after seeing this, Im in love all over again haha she cracks me up....welp im out, ill be posting hella shxt for sale later, check at about 9 or so for some more slammin deals

1 - 6 of 6 Posts