Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why I haven't thought of this before but during the Laguna race I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything - not one single coverage - so I had both SpeedTV and my MotoGP Live coverage running at the same time.

What I discovered was that while SpeedTV, even though they didn't have control over what was being broadcasted, showed different shots/coverages than what was being shown on Mot0GP.com

So, when SpeedTV went to their commercials all I had to do was turn to Mot0GP.com never missing a second of the race. Granted Mot0GP.com was a few seconds behind LIVE but it was still better than nothing. And if I wanted to switch coverage from mid pack to the front pack all I had to do was switch from SpeedTV to Mot0GP.com

It was awesome! You guys should try this!

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
I beat u to it oh yes i did the same thing

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
YUP!!! beat you to it as well... had my laptop with me and had it playing live --- i would alternate listening to the commentators... only thing tho is that the feed from mot0gp.com is through quickplayer - so it sucked and delayed... did any of you have problems getting the race using windows media player?

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
DaMartian said:
YUP!!! beat you to it as well... had my laptop with me and had it playing live --- i would alternate listening to the commentators... only thing tho is that the feed from mot0gp.com is through quickplayer - so it sucked and delayed... did any of you have problems getting the race using windows media player?
when ever i use the windows media player i have to use the slow connection the high speed one gets stuck and the sound is terrible

1 - 4 of 4 Posts