Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
dam you must be more bored than me. :bitchslap: funny though.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
are you stuck at work or what.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
yeah there are some pretty fu*&ed up chiks out there. Poor guy.

·
Registered
369 Posts
that thing looks copper or orange. If your gonna sell something nice at least take good pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey,

"yeah there are some pretty fu*&ed up chiks out there. Poor guy."

It's the guys job to not get fucked around by his woman... It's their fault if they let women control them.

All the Best,

C.K.

·
Registered
812 Posts
It's the guys job to not get f**ked around by his woman... It's their fault if they let women control them.
I work with a guy. His new wife stays home. He has to go to her for lunch money every day and she gives him $5.

If we wants to go out for lunch we have to let him know a day in advance so he can get $10.

Now, this guy must make $100,000 a year minimum, but he get $1,250 out of that AND he has to ask for it!

Now they have a baby on the way. He is a dead man.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
BackStreet,

:wtf: That's messed up man. This guy needs to claim his dignity back, but of course he'll probably have to ask his wife for it. That's just complete and utter bullsh!t. The man's pull'n in $100,000 a year and still has to live the life of a 8th grader... :nono:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey,

"I work with a guy. His new wife stays home. He has to go to her for lunch money every day and she gives him $5.

If we wants to go out for lunch we have to let him know a day in advance so he can get $10.

Now, this guy must make $100,000 a year minimum, but he get $1,250 out of that AND he has to ask for it!

Now they have a baby on the way. He is a dead man."

That is very pathetic. I hope you don't take the guy very seriously, but his wife is probably going to be going out soon after the baby is delivered and finding herself another guy with more backbone to get fucked by... All the while getting her beta man to play the parental role... poor sucker

C.K.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts