Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found some guys to ride with, the guy on the Kawi ( In front of me) has only been riding for 6 days haha. He just got his bike. I gave him my Icon Field armor because he had a helmet and gloves that was it.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shoot! I had the wrong video In my clip board! lol

This is the real one!

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
bahaha....i watched the first video and was like wtf.... made sense when i saw your second post.

nice vid

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol my bad haha

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Yeah Lol

Just like Whenever I hear about people bragging how they ride ATGATT I secretly wish they'd get hit by a bus so they can finally see if their gear works. :rolleyes:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
No buses at the track :fyou:

When people wear just the icon field armor, I hope they fall so their arms and shoulders can feel how much they are cared for.

·
Registered
804 Posts
No buses at the track :fyou:

When people wear just the icon field armor, I hope they fall so their arms and shoulders can feel how much they are cared for.
True that, buddy just bought the icon stryker vest for 100 something. I was like dude come on, for that price you easily could have gotten a decent jacket on closeout

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
I LOVE MY BIKE
692 Posts
lol "that kid was like I want a motorcycle" awesome commentary tribal but epic fail on the first video I want the 2 minutes of my life back -_- lol jk

·
Registered
122 Posts
People really need to buy gear before they start riding. I hope you're not giving him the wrong impression by letting him wear your squid vest. Tell him to get real gear! :thumbup:

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
People really need to buy gear before they start riding. I hope you're not giving him the wrong impression by letting him wear your squid vest. Tell him to get real gear! :thumbup:
Oh no I told him that is just for SOMETHING to have until he gets a jacket. I told him get one asap. The other guy riding with us has a cycle gear BILT mesh/textile jacket. They are seriously only like 59.99 or 69.99 I told the kid, the field armor will help for now if he goes down on his back but that he NEEDS to get a jacket ASAP

1 - 19 of 19 Posts