Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

So Im frame swapping an 06, I know I can take the forks off complete, no wheel removal there,

how about the rear, anyone ever remove it complete without the wheel baing taken off? Looking to get it done quickly,

also on an 06, does the engine come out the top???

Thanks for the help and the flame, hahaha

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
The motor comes out of the bottom. you will have to take everything off dude. Im still waiting on paypal for funds, once they post, ill ship the frame out.

The reason i would take everything off is cause you risk the chance of damaging wires that you might not see or notice until its all back together. Take your time, DO NOT RUSH.

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The motor comes out of the bottom. you will have to take everything off dude. Im still waiting on paypal for funds, once they post, ill ship the frame out.

The reason i would take everything off is cause you risk the chance of damaging wires that you might not see or notice until its all back together. Take your time, DO NOT RUSH.

what up bro, NICE it comes out the bottom, I thought it did, thanks!!!

yeah I have been checking it all day, hopefully they push it through tonight, although it would be nice if the title came at the same time, Ill text you later,

hahahha you dont know how hard it was not just asking you that last night at like 1am my time, 4am, yours, hahaha

thanks bro!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can text me any time bro, i stay up late anyways. You know im a ninja texter.

cool bro,

you know now Im thinking shoot I could just life the frame off this one and drop the old one, over, hmmmmmmm, hahahah

1 - 8 of 8 Posts