1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
BOTM Winner 02/12
364 Posts
Shogun No-Cut Carbon Fiber S5 Frame Sliders are Meh. Not horrible. Ive herd that Woodcraft is one of the best but they are just black.

IMO just get the woodcraft case saver and cover. they look 10x better.

·
Registered
389 Posts
What he said. I have Woodcraft covers and Vortex sliders. Kind of redundant but it looks nice. I'm sure they'll do their job but I honestly hope to never "use" them.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Woodcraft frame sliders FTW. They've saved my bike from SO MUCH damage. Who cares if they're carbon fiber look? I want them to work, not look pretty.

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Don't get ANY no-cut. My friend crashed and they broke off. Get oesaccessories.com I crashed on mine and they were strong! Get the 2" ones though...diameter that is.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
^ +1 for OES accessories.. I crashed in mine too and the OES sliders did a great job pretecting the bike. OES are inexpensive

Woodcraft are the best - but more expensive

·
Registered
389 Posts
If your decision is between "cut" and "no-cut" sliders get the ones that you have to cut the fairing. There's very little material that needs to be removed for a proper install.

Ease of installation is about the same for both types, final appearance is the same, but the "cut" sliders protect better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts