Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have two sets of Honda CBR600RR decals I had made. Want to give away free of charge. MODS I was not sure where to put this thread at. Please move if not in the right place.

one set is light grey and the other is dark grey. First come first serve. I will mail them at my cost, as I said for free. They are very nice vinyl decals and can be even waxed over. I will include a picture of my bike with the light grey so you can see what they look like. Enough to do both sides of your bike with extra. First to PM me with address and color gets them. The only decal not included is the bottom HONDA name.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Nice decals man where did u have them made?

Who ever got em should thank this guy

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice decals man where did u have them made?

Who ever got em should thank this guy
A graphics place here where I live. I'm friends with them and get them done pretty cheap. Its called ENS Graphics in Broadway,VA.

The ones that got them, we are all good in the thank you department lol.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have always loved the 07 that just said CBR Racing. I wish I could replace my 600 with racing.
If you have a picture of what you want and some type of specs far as size of the decal. I'm sure Brent and Evan where I get them done. They can get you taken care of. They don't cost me much and hell I don't mind helping people out.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tracking numbers have been sent in a PM to you that got the decals. Once you have them installed would you post a picture on here of them on your bike.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can i get a set of these, But w black letters/silver outline for cbr, leave racing red??

I will print the pics and take them to the guys and see what they can do. It may take a few weeks though. Getting ready to go to South Carolina to help my sister take care of our mom, lung cancer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts