Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, well ive been seeing alot of that freeipod.com and freeflatscreens.com under many of your names, and i did a lil research and went in other forums asking about the ipods and they all said it works.

your supposedly suppose to sign up, refer 5 friends and sign up to a 45 day trial of AOL and you can always cancel, after you have done this you get a Free iPOD, am i being to gulible?

has it worked for any of you or anyone you guys know. Thanks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just went through the process of signing up, i didnt go to any of the offers in the beginning, then it ask me to refer 8 friends and give there names and email addresses, which i didnt do and not going to until i ask for there permission, maybe we can all do it for each other.....idk, ima have to ask em but then after you refer all the friends you are sent to the page where it asks you where you have to accept one of the last offers, alot of them are free and then you can cancel and then your suppose to get your item shipped to your house once you have done all of that. I think it may not be too good to be true, it looks like all these companies pay a company for the advertising, then they do this and theyll get more offers. some people might go in for a trial and might never cancel it because they forgot or they might like the service. so there not doing this for free really, people do end up signing up to these deals with the offers that are available from them.

if anyone would like to do this with me just post it in here and ill do the same favor for you. all we need is 8 peeps, all with real addresses and im recommending you should make a new email address for these because they might end up spamming it to death.

my aim screen name is also Sir Slickniss if you would like to talk

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if anyone would like to refer them selfs to my account please do, i will pay 5 dollars to 8 people that are confirmed....

well heres the link and hopefully this works

my link is for me to win the flat screen, i want the 27 in sony wega tv.

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=8735330

1 - 6 of 6 Posts