Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some misc. parts laying around I am trying to get rid of. If you pay shipping, you can have them.

Will try and get some pictures up tonight or tomorrow!

Stock rearsets - pair - could use a cleaning but in great condition
Stock levers - pair - not bent, comes with screws and washers, one has a small scratch on the end
Smoked windscreen - no scratches, has a small scuff on the very top lip - came with my fairings
Upper stay fairing - bought aftermarket, the bolts where the mirrors go are rusted but screw in fine - they shipped me a replacement and they were both rusted so I just dealt with it, the one I have seems fine, I cleaned the bolts and coated them with no rust paint.
Left upper fairingJust the top part, it's painted nardo gray which is the color of my bike but this one had chipped paint so they sent me a replacement. It is aftermarket and doesn't bend as easily as the standard fairing.

I think that's it!

·
Registered
132 Posts
make sure you look up the rules for selling/giving? parts on the forums. and it would be nice if you put the year of the bike up so we don't have to assume from your avatar?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyway, here are the pictures of the parts, also have a few others, foot brake and stock heel guards. They all came from an 07. Unfortunately I can't post attachments in the classified section so if you want to see any of the items you an go to the link below. Not going to upload to a photo service and do all that jazz. These items are free.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6w5uu5pcufm1yu2/AADkY5M8Z2TyU2Z6bd1mNpTSa?dl=0

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rearsets, levers, and upper stay are currently pending @sniper.

I get discounts through UPS so shipping is usually pretty cheap. $10-20$ max. Shipping from Los Angeles, CA. US only please! PM me your address and I will get you a quote!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rearsets, heel guards, levers, and upper stay bracket are gone.

Remaining parts are below-
Windscreen
Rear Foot Brake Pedal
Upper Side Fairing

·
Registered
72 Posts
What about windscreen? Will you ship to 11475, Athens?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts