Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah you read that right. I am a little more than upset right now. My gf's dad got free pit passes to laguna motogp and she didn't even tell me, till it was too late of course. He had four tickets, him, his wife, and two extras. He wound up giving them to his other daughter, and son. Then my gf tells me that i could have had them. (Smiley's won't do my frustration justice so i will just leave them out). So he calls and says whos your favorite rider and i will get an autograph or something from them for you. I thought, thats cool and i am very appreciative. But i had a chance at pit passes come on. grrrrrrrrrrrr............

WARNING: If I am not found posting on this site within the next couple of days please notify police to check my house, as i may have killed myself!!!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Oh shiesty...
I thought you were the one giving them away by the title.

That really sucks man!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well damnit good luck... @ least you'll get to hear them.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
If you're not posting after this weekend, I will safely assume you have been arrested for double homicide. Then I will be more than happy to testify on your behalf- CAUSE AIN'T THAT SOME SHEEEEOT!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
EvilRider said:
I believe you gf owes you some restitution, if you know what I mean.....
A frosty and some fries???? What do you mean?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EvilRider said:
I believe you gf owes you some restitution, if you know what I mean.....
What do you mean by that????

·
Registered
557 Posts
I think they are pulling your chain and are going to give'em to ya at the last second. But then again I’m a glass half full person.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG..... (insert scream) Not only did they give me the ticket but now i've got two extra pit passes!!!! hmmmm..... who wants to be my new best friend?

CALIDUDE I cant' believe you are turning these tix down!!!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EvilRider said:
well looks like douglasgraham hit the nail in the head.
Nice call bro. Yeah i will def. take tons of pics

·
Registered
557 Posts
I would say I told ya so but............wish I was going. Do take some photos of the bikes in the pits and post them. I'd love to get a high res. of those Yamaha's. hint hint wink wink:)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
5150in702 said:
CALIDUDE I cant' believe you are turning these tix down!!!
My wife would kill me... She's been gone the past 4 days and then to leave her when she came home... Its bad enough I've been whoring it up since she's been gone. :sign10:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CALIDUDE said:
My wife would kill me... She's been gone the past 4 days and then to leave her when she came home... Its bad enough I've been whoring it up since she's been gone. :sign10:
:sign10:... I have two xtra passes bring her!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts