Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, i wanted to know if there is any way you can get a free or discounted price for the MSF course. im not sure but i remember reading something about honda dealerships and military personnel being able to take the MSF for free. is this true>? is there any other ways?

·
Registered
3 Posts
safety course

If you call your post safety office and ask them about the course you should be able to take the course for free. thats what i did.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Honda Red Rider's Club (given a free year subscription when you buy a new bike) reimburses you $75 when you complete a MSF course. The military offers FREE MSF courses. I'm in the Marines and found out later I could of had a free MSF course but I already done the civilian MSF course. Least I got $75 back. :D Don't plan on doing the FREE military MSF course and get $75 back from Honda, they ask for a copy of the payment receipt.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I live in PA and the MSF was free but at anyrate Honda will give you up to $75 back for HRCA members.

Jason

·
Registered
703 Posts
mine was free because in cali if u are under 21 u have to take MSF to get your M1. and MSF discount it to ppl under 21 so i got in for 75 instead of 275. :bounce:

·
Registered
238 Posts
I believe it was recent they changed the price.

I took the MSF course in November and it costed $75 under 21, and $212 for 21 and over. I'm 23 at the time so I paid $212.

Maybe February or March, a friend told me he paid $150 and he's 20 years old. I checked the CCriders page and indeed, the prices increased for under 21 and went down for 21 and over. It's currently $150 for under 21 and $200 for 21 and over. I'm in Los Angeles btw.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts