Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you all are doing well, I haven't been around this board since I shut down RPS to the public. I have been cleaning up the old roadracinghelp.com website and getting documents over for our new website (which I think you all will like the picture of the CBR on the welcome page @ www.RPSRaceTeam.com) and I putting some documents back up you all liked.

For several years, I provided "free documents" for the racing community through my old website (www.roadracinghelp.com).

Most of my work was plagiarized over the last 10 years, but WE ARE TRYING AGAIN to provide documents to help the community in easy to use PDF format.

We do this for two reasons, it helps each of you all to some degree and it is part of our business to drive traffic to our website (which our sponsors appreciate).

YOU CAN HOT LINK as much as you want, please don't misrepresent my work. It is appreciated.

Here are several documents you can use and they are in easy to read PDF format.Tech Section of the website

http://rpsraceteam.com/Tech_Articles/Tech_Articles.htm

1. Race Weekend Worksheet – I compiled this and put together some good points from some of the AMA teams I worked with. I put it up as a form so that you can fill in a lot of the info before you print out. The reason for the tourque specs and pressures is that IF YOU GET SOMEONE TO HELP you that is not familiar with race bikes, this will keep you from having to do the work yourself OR stand over their shoulder

2. Suspension Solution Sheet – I realize Jim and a couple of others do really good work, but if you are at the track by yourself, this is an excellent way to acclimate yourself to suspension and chassis adjustment(s).

3. Gearing Chart/Info – This is a good reference document to keep on hand for gearing selection.

4. Suspension 101 – This includes a “how to measure/set sag” on your racebike.

5. Track Maps – I had these leftover on the site and they are still fairly accurate and good reference for newer riders.

Anyway, it is free to download and use. You can link in from your site(s)/Forums if you want, but please do NOT copy on to your site and represent it as your own. Sorry to even have to bring it up, but everybody and their brother was doing that to my company when I originally published them.

Marcus McBain

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Damn Marcus.

This is a good compilation.

It gives even the new rider an idea of what these areas are/ do. It will also provide confidence for those riders who "fear" their suspension.

Bump for some good info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts