Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Fricken Bike Fell Over......

777 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  nhrr 
#1 ·
Yesterday my GF comes home from work and yells to me your bike is laying on its side.

So needless to say it fell into my stack of winter tires/wheels for my car, broke the windscreen into 3 piecs, broke the one leg off the upper cowl that the windscreen attaches to.

So needless to say I epoxied it all back together for now, just what I needed another project for winter.

Sucks...........

#3 ·
Ya not sure why it fell, my GF said the guy that lives downstairs of me has a son whos like 15 or so and she has seen kids over on my section of the porch looking at my bike.

I honestly dont know how it got knocked over, but if I ever caught some punks pissing around Id have to hurt someone....

#7 ·
no way a bike can fall over by itself, somebody messed or sat on it & they must pay........MUST PAY! :mad:

#8 ·
Lol, dude, I had something similar happen when I was position on a non-advantageous dip in the pavement, luckily it was slow and the slider saved any body damage.

#10 ·
better yet get a guard dog so nobody ever wants to go near your bike or they get their a$$ bitten.

#12 · (Edited)
Mines fell over at last year at the Australian Phillip Island Motorcycle GP, in soft mud.
It was OK I had it in place then I thought no its not good where it was parked.
I moved it only to find I didn't have a beer can to put underneath it, and thought it will be right it only for 1 or 2 seconds until I get the can underneath it from where it was parked before. C R U N C H !!!
I learnt the hard crunchy way. Suprisingly not a real lot of damage, the main is a crack where the indicator signals mount, about half way through but still holding up well, a slight scratch to the left side fairing, and small crack on the rear fairing below the passenger pegs.
Neither is noticeable at a casual glance, maybe one day it will go down the road for some real gravel rash so I haven't repaired anything as of yet.
Probably will when it gets the better of me, and Ive got some spare cash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.