Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just kinda a general question... er, thought.... anyway. thought i'd just throw this out there and see what you all think.

well, i have been talkin to this girl since my buddy ( her b/f at the time ) introduced us. they have since broken up since she lives like and hour and a half away. i have made plans with her to drive up and visit, and the following weekend she is comin down to stay with me. so im sittin at work today, and i get a phone call, she just happened to drive to town this morning with a friend of hers and they want to meet up with me and go out. now, my buddy gave me his blessing to do whatever with this chick cause he doesnt want to be in a relationship with her, and he says he wont be pissed if i mess around with her. but is it allright to do that. should i mess with a buddies ex, when we all still talk and hang out from time to time. or is my he just saying that and really pissed on the inside? i am kinda shallow and im gonna do whatever im gonna do, especially if her friend is involved. but input is nice, am i an ******* if i tag my buddys ex-gal? yall let me know what you think.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
ummm, from experience being the girl...it broke up that friendship between the guys...i couldn't have cared less, but it put a big strain on them. if you are good friends and don't think that it might get "weird" if you and her start :blow:
then go for it. as for going out with her and her friend...GOOOO!!!
hell, do what you want. what do i know, i'm just a girl...

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
well i say go for it, if he gave u his blessing...do it. i would think, at least with my friends, that if he relaly didnt approve of it, he would come out and say that. none of this bs guessing game on what he really means. so i say do what you like man

as long as you and you buddy can still be boys, its all good

bros before hoes remmeber

oh and as far as her and her friend goes....tear it up man, always a ton of fun :spin: but ya, go for it :pimp:

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
384 Posts
You alredy know ya boy is gonna give you the green light. Everybody does it to look like "h0es ain't sh*t". But it's gonna get weird because ya boy really don't want to know you "beatn tha brakes" off his ex. I wouldn't do it, but if you do.....don't "lick tha wound" cuz ya homie was already in there.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
gbord said:
MILFs! Now that's thinking out side of the box.

mmmmmm, Harris Teeter!!! :love10:

·
Registered
337 Posts
How about this one, I am dating a girl right now that I was good friends with her and just friends with her husband through her. They are recently divorced, like 3 months, and now me and her have been seeing each other for about 3 weeks. Thing was that I played football with her ex every sunday during the NFL season, so I'm hoping that we don't kill each other next time we play.

·
Registered
247 Posts
PsuRayRR said:
How about this one, I am dating a girl right now that I was good friends with her and just friends with her husband through her. They are recently divorced, like 3 months, and now me and her have been seeing each other for about 3 weeks. Thing was that I played football with her ex every sunday during the NFL season, so I'm hoping that we don't kill each other next time we play.
DANGER WILL ROGERS -
Just remember to wear your helmet and motorcycle leathers on the football field. You should be ok.

·
Registered
735 Posts
It is hard to say, I had a buddy while I was stationed in panama city, he met a girl during spring break, later the next year he paid for her to come down for the following spring break, we though that they were going to hook up, well she got there and did not really want anything but to be friends so one night we decided to have a keg part at her hotel, one minute i was fighting with her the next I was making out with her so I went to my buddy to ask if it was okay, he said " Sh*t as much money as I have put out for this girl somebody had better get La*d. It never ruined our relationship. So your friend may just mean it when he says go for it.I just would not give him the details unless you have a threesome then you owe it to him

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Bringing a friend with her.... Must be nice to be single.... Oh wait a minute though! I can get it any night I want it. Bwaaaaahahaha! Seriously, go for it dude, I don't think I would go "down town" though cause as it has done been said your boy has done been there.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Man, i'm going thro ths one the opposite side right now. My friends know that me and my ex still talk and still care about each other but the pricks wanna try and hit on her and stuff. THey are just dicks like that, i don't wan't anything to do with them. But it would be different if i was done with her and i said hey, ya know just do what you will. If he gave you blessing, and he gets mad it's his fault not yours. I'de do it, but only if he gave you the blessings.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
i like to say "do you." meaning you come first and if hookin up with her is what you want. do it! it is F*CKING FRIDAY afterall! you know what people do on F*CKING FRIDAY? THEY F*CK!

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
how long was he with her for, if it wasnt long say 2 months well he may honestly not care, if he was with her longer he may be pretending and you may hurt him.
either way if he does get upet its his fault, he shoulda let you know how he really felt.
some guys keep that as a rule, nver mess with the EX but some guys dont care.

Your best bet, talk to him about it, like seriously dude, will you be upset. i dont want nothing coming between us, that kinda talk.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts