Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I doubt the dog will live very long getting fed things like donuts for youtube videos. I just wish some people weren't so damn stupid all the time. Some people should not be allowed pets, Unless it's a shiny rock or something.

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
I doubt the dog will live very long getting fed things like donuts for youtube videos. I just wish some people weren't so damn stupid all the time. Some people should not be allowed pets, Unless it's a shiny rock or something.
In the comments he says he only does it once a week and even intercepts the food and gives him only a little. He eats a healthy diet and gets exercise often. Let the dog enjoy human food :cruising:

·
Registered
113 Posts
My family has fed our dogs table scraps and spoiled them with treats their whole lives. Every single one of them has lived longer than the life expectancy for their particular breed. Just because he made a funny video capturing his dogs inability to catch a single thing does not mean this is what he survives on.

Obviously the humor went over your head. Just like the food does his.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,281 Posts
Funny stuff, might have to try something like that with my doggie, and the daily "healthy" treat she gets...

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
My family has fed our dogs table scraps and spoiled them with treats their whole lives. Every single one of them has lived longer than the life expectancy for their particular breed. Just because he made a funny video capturing his dogs inability to catch a single thing does not mean this is what he survives on.

Obviously the humor went over your head. Just like the food does his.
The humor didn't go over my head. I also never said it's what he survives on, because it probably wouldn't be alive if that were the case. Feeding even a little bit of that kind of sh!t to dogs is like feeding them just a little bit of poison. Sure they might be okay for a while. Just like some people that are able to live normal lives smoking cigarettes for most of their existence and don't get cancer or die from the toxic poisons they consume. It doesn't mean cigarettes are okay once and a while, it's never good or okay. It's always bad, but not always bad enough to kill or cause illness right away. I would encourage nobody to defend these stupid actions, because it shows the lack of responsibility and understanding why it's not okay in the first place. Just remember, rocks are cheaper and you don't even need to feed it at all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts