Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i like that the majority of the responses arent the usual stunters
glad this video is showing what stunting is becoming, what we bust our asses for.
this sport will become something, what exactly i have no idea but its been underground for too long now for it to stay there :D
and here everyone thought stunters were reckless hooligans on highways going deathspeed :p

glad you like it guys

·
07 TRACK SLAG!
6,659 Posts
i like that the majority of the responses arent the usual stunters
glad this video is showing what stunting is becoming, what we bust our asses for.
this sport will become something, what exactly i have no idea but its been underground for too long now for it to stay there :D
and here everyone thought stunters were reckless hooligans on highways going deathspeed :p

glad you like it guys
lol i've always been into stunting, i'm just pathetic at it lol i'm ok with big jumps at the Isle of Mann and 120+ wheelies over crests but controled skills like you guys.... well i have no chance, keep up the good work

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Remember seeing vids of that chico on stuntlife. Definitely has some sick skills. IMO hes trying a little too hard on the peg combos tho. Switching so much takes away from his tricks if you ask me.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I dont give a **** about my body, i already have a metal plate in my leg, two porcelain teeth and a rebuilt shoulder from other extreme sports.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.