Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I wadded up my sweetheart (600rr) into a guardrail a few months back. I was ok but the bike was toast. I just got back in the saddle this afternoon and I have to admit it feels great. I went with something a little different but I love it all the same. Try not to flame.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Flame??? Are you kidding? I think the majority of the folks on here would love to have this bike and can appreciate a sweet machine when one pops on 600RR.net.

Sweet bike, good luck with her.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sweet ride, bro. Hear they're a beast to maintain, but still, sweet ride.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Nice bike. How is it? Hows the power of a 750 v-twin? Give a little writeup when you get a chance.

·
Registered
322 Posts
05'600RR said:
Flame??? Are you kidding? I think the majority of the folks on here would love to have this bike and can appreciate a sweet machine when one pops on 600RR.net.

Sweet bike, good luck with her.
Ditto man Grats on a sweet bike!

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Love the bike! My friend had one just like that, nothing but problems so he traded up to a Millie Factory.

Wait till you start pricing the after market parts for this baby. My friend got a slip-on for it, 2g.

Jason

·
Registered
625 Posts
sup3rbad said:
just dont be like this guy http://youtube.com/watch?v=HO1CYd6ghRw

i'm 100% sure its a repost but its a classic and it looks like your bike lol.

that video is just as funny now as when i first saw it. I STILL can't figure out how that rider managed to drop it....it's just too easily avoidable for me to understand.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
im so f'ing jelous you bastard that the sickest bike ...congrats

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Well, Ducati is OK......if you can't have a CBR600RR. Is it true they run on olive oil?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts