Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have to thank Adam and the guys over at "http://www.moto-events.info/" For hooking me up with a paddock pass today, these things are absolutely GOLD!

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats Hiroshi Aoyama. He was Dani Pedrosa's partner on the Repsol 250 Team last year. In the US thats an Arai Profile model.

APEX_600RR said:
Sweet pix! What model and paint scheme is that Arai you and that guy riding the KTM rock?

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
INCREDIBLE photos!! Man, I wish that colour combo Edwards Arai was available to the public.... SICK!

Nicky's got my Oaks on... ;)

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
sweet pic man great camera work attending
a MOTOGP race any where in Europe is GOLD
no trip to Egypt next year will make a plan to
attend a race in Europe

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the great comments everyone. MotoGP anywhere in Europe is a pretty special thing. I booked the weekend with a Dorna/MotoGP authorized tour group just to eliminate all the uncertainties like looking for a place to stay and getting to and from the track. Friday was a really fortunate day for me because I got access around the paddock area which is not always possible with a VIP Village credential. I tried taking as many pics that day but left my spare memory cards back at the hotel so needless to say I spent a lot of time picking and choosing which pics to keep. After the MotoGP stuff was done on Sat, one of the tour guys and I hung out with Campatella racing to watch the World Cup match between England and Portugal. Overall the tour guys made it a great MotoGP weekend. For the pics, I'm shooting with a Nikon D70 with few different lenses.(Sigma50-500mm, Nikon 300mm, and Nikon 28-200) I'll post some more pics but photobucket is unusually slow when I try to upload pics. This next update will be the brolly girls.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Working on their startline launch

Rossi leaving the pit

Some of the riders showed up at the VIP Village party on Saturday

Blowing off a lil steam on track

Have a boot!

·
Premium Member
833 Posts