Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that crap looks' wicked?

im not an expert so?

does that new front end air intake created even more downforce?

i mean i know it does :D

but how cool is that? :razz:

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
What the hell are you talking about? Have you seen an RC211V lately? Look at the RC and then go back and look at the 600RR...see any similarities?

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
jander, are you ok? this is another very strange thread you've started and it's making Meddiepie954rr and i be post whores trying to figure it out...

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Maybe you...I've been a post whore for a looong time :lol2: But WTF else am I gunna do at 5:52 in the morning. I think I have maaadddd insomnia, I should get my head checked... :roll:

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Meddiepie954rr said:
Maybe you...I've been a post whore for a looong time :lol2: But WTF else am I gunna do at 5:52 in the morning. I think I have maaadddd insomnia, I should get my head checked... :roll:
sorry to offend you! ;-) i'm sorta new to this whole thing - or maybe just now admitting it - whatever the case, i have this horrible condition of being stuck in the F'ing desert with nothing better to do right now! lol! oh well. maybe we both need to get checked out after we're done hi-jacking this thread?!?

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
heheheh Late night post whores...I'm with you I guess. I find it easier to catch up and read all the post late at night. That being said I always try to help

jander,
there have been quick a few changes but I think it is mostly to reel in more consumers. The biggest thing on the front end is the USD forks which are real eye candy but the average rider couldn't tell a difference between the 03-04 and the new ones. If you search on this site they have actually broken down all the new changes. The big 4 all have USD forks now...surprisingly Yamaha did not go for the center exhaust on the r6. Maybe it would throw all the other designs off.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
i love the hell out of the new front end! and the tail! and the forks! and the... umm.... the ..... lighter...ness of it!

and natecoop, and Meddiepie954rr, if you guys need your heads checked, this is pretty much the ONLY time i get on!! besides the occasional daytime visit. so if you're going to a doctor, book me in, too.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
600RR_NM, i think we can get a group buy on the doctor visit if we get 5 more people to sign up. "pm me for me info and prices" lol!

just kidding by the way!

·
Registered
175 Posts
what do the inverted forks do? do they have different damping characteristics?

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is for anyone who can answer this question. My friend has a 2003 CBR 600RR that I'm interested in buying. I'm 5'1 and I would like to know how far can I lower the suspension. The bike has a stocked suspension.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
i'm 5'5'' and don't have too much trouble. but you can't really lower it much, not enough to make a couple of inches difference. you can buy lowering links, though, and that'll do the trick for ya. good luck!

and by the way, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!! hopefully you'll get your friend's RR and we'll see ya around more. adios!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts