Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a RR forum, but it seems like most of you guys know your stuff.

So here is my question,
Do the front end of F4i’s compared to other bikes especially Suzuki’s (Bandit and a 600 GSX) have a different feel when you turn.

My boss noticed a difference in the front end of the bike while going into turns (left/right) slow and fast. He says it feels sluggish and heavy compared to the two Suzuki’s (Bandit & 600 GSX) that we have here at work and doesn’t turn as smooth.

My front tire needs to be changed desperately (being changed at the beginning of next week) and am wondering is that what is causing the problem. Or do the F4i’s just heavier up front compared to the other two.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris:
I am getting my tire changed next week, what are some questions I should as them in regards to this problem? Actually the boys of IndySuperBike is doing it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
BryanB,

just messing with ya, man....

just have them make sure that you are running the correct pressures and see if they have someone over there that is good with suspension set-ups. If so, have them dial it in for you. Let me know how it turns out. Any other questions, please feel free to ask. Talk to you soon.

Cheers,
Chris MRI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts