Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I´ve big problems with my front fairing. I am re-making my track bike to OEM fairing - everything is OK but my front fairing doesn´t fits with my headlights and fairing stay. I need some pictures or instruction. I have repair and owner manual but Iam not found it. I dont know how gives headlights on fairing stay :( ... My repair basic is poor. Pls help.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It´s OK? This ...

Because ... If I give front fairing on fairing stay, headlights doesn´t fits with front fairing

picture here ...

Please, help . Many thanks,
Ratlik

·
Registered
601 Posts
I had the same problem when I gutted my air intake and couldn't fit the front fairing back on. The headlights were too tight against the fairing:

My problem was I had the Combination Meter cable wedged in the front instead of the side and I had the upper left headlight mounting point in front of the fairing stay instead of behind.

The pic below shows how I had it wrong (which looks like yours), unfortunately I didn't take another pic after I fixed the problem. The cable should almost me behind the right headlight.

It looks like you have the headlight mounting points correct, however just to make sure you can double check that they are behind your fairing stay.

GL and let us know me know if this helped.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am having the same problem need help
Hi whobutchris,

You have to put the lights like I do have them on pictures 1, 2, 3 in my first post and then you have to lead the cable by the right headlight as LowBlow showed. Good Luck !!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I've had that problem before mess with the harness for the cluster. You have to move it around a bit and then the F/F wil fit just fine/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts