Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any sites other than Ebay where I could find a used front fairing for my CBR. I'm lookin at one right now on Ebay, the bids right now are at $200+, which I would have no problem paying, but the fairing is the wrong color, so If I pay $200, i'm also gonna have to pay another $100+ to get it painted to match my color. If anyone knows anyone or any sites that are selling a black one for a descent price, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

P.S. I need it really bad cuz I looped my bike about a year ago (yes I know i'm stupid) and the front fairing is cracked in so many places that it looks like s#!t.

P.P.S sorry for talking more than a girl, but i'm desperate. :(

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
LOL... bd, you're crack me up man (no pun intended)... don't sweat the long post bro...

the only places i know of where you can buy a used upper is ebay, here, and other cbr forums... however, you might have another option besides buying a used upper. if your crashed upper isn't in too many pieces, you might think about finding shop that does plastic welding. you'll still need to get the fairing repainted afterwards, but if they only charge around $100 to weld it, you'd only be looking at around $200+...

just something to think about. good luck mang...

·
Registered
286 Posts
check out www.servicehonda.com

You can get the part number for the fairing from ronayers.com, but the price @ servicehonda.com will be cheaper.

Best of luck to ya

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for the advice Mule, but it is cracked way too much to get it welded, but I never knew about plastic welding, so I'll keep it in mind if I ever need it.

Eazy E, thanx, I just emailed the guy about the fairing. Hopefully it isn't sold yet. If you talk to the guy alot tell him I'm defenately interested in the fairing and I can send him the money ASAP.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Black Death said:
Thanx for the advice Mule, but it is cracked way too much to get it welded, but I never knew about plastic welding, so I'll keep it in mind if I ever need it.

Eazy E, thanx, I just emailed the guy about the fairing. Hopefully it isn't sold yet. If you talk to the guy alot tell him I'm defenately interested in the fairing and I can send him the money ASAP.
when ever you need something, make sure and look through the items for sale section. Its always loaded with parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts