Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I need a new outer fork right for my 2012 CBR 600rr model 2A.
when I ordered the part I ordered:
•51410-MFJ-661
After ordering I called to bikebandit to confirm that is a good fork since my year Honda CBR comes with gold forks not black.
Now the guy is telling me they have a gold fork but it’s item number:
•51410-MFJ-D01

so now I’m confused since on there website with my year and model they provide an item of 51410-MFJ-661 but they are telling me that that’s not the black one...

•can anyone clarify that the 51410-MFJ-661 is the gold one and that the only difference between both of those is just the fork color?

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's a Fox 32 Float right? So the equivalent fork would be the current Fox 32, or similar from another brand e.g. Rock Shox Reba.
Your bike having the old-style straight steerer and being 26" does complicate things though as most higher end forks aren't available with that any more. The Reba is though as well as a few other Showbox forks

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's a Fox 32 Float right? So the equivalent fork would be the current Fox 32, or similar from another brand e.g. Rock Shox Reba. Your bike having the old-style straight steerer and being 26" does complicate things though as most higher end forks aren't available with that any more. The Reba is though as well as a few otherforks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts