Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good set of barely used front forks with Ohlins race internals. The internals kit itself is $1300.
I will take $950 OBO.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should fit 08 to 12. The number on the top of the forks is FGK 1350 122367. I have pictures. I can text them to you. I am not sure why I am unable to post pictures.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
there where 20 and 25mm cartridge versions.

IIRC 25mm's replaced 20 mm's about 2009-10.

And 30mm. I think these are NIX 30s, so 30mm. For whatever reason people didn't like them as much as the smaller diameter carts.

These internals should drop into any 600RR forks, at least 2007-current

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! This is a good deal! If you have never experienced really good aftermarket suspension, you will be amazed at the difference! When you find the right settings, at first you may think you are going slower. When you look at your lap times, however, you realize you are much faster. Speed comes from good suspension and the stock CBR suspension cannot do what race suspension can. It makes you more comfortable which gives you more confidence. More confidence equals more speed and you don't realize it until you find yourself passing those who, before, you could never catch.
I'll ship them free and take $900!

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Agree on good aftermarket suspension, Iv'e got GP springs/suspension cartridges.....It makes a BIG difference in how planted the front wheel feels.

Wish I had the $$$ to buy Ohlins though......

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am interested but I don't understand which model of cartridge you sell. Could you please send me some more infos? Would you be able to ship them overseas. I live in Greece, Europe.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
I've got an 07, so they might not work for me. I'll pass.
they will def work for you! 07 to 2012 never changed pretty sure its 07 all the way to current that never changed. but 07-08 ar the same bike 09-12 different lowers but same bike 13 to current same bike dif plastics fairing stay and subframe but same overall bike plastics can be swapped with few parts.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wasn't able to do a deal with a really good guy in Greece so they are still available. How about $875 with shipping!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts