Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Front led turn signal wiring

I have factory turn signal wiring harness with 3 prongs and the led turn signal wires only has 2 does anyone know where I can get a wiring harness for this problem or know what I can do. I prefer not to hard wire them together. Thanks

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
just dont connect the running light wire from your oem plugs, if you want plug and play cut your oem wires from orange and blue plug leaving 5 or 6 inches of wire on them and solder/splice the 2 appropiate oem wires onto the 2 wires from your new led turn signals

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not trying to sound stupid but I'm new to all this bike stuff seeing this is my first bike but do you know what it's called

And I don't have a soldering gun that's why I didn't wanna cut the wires

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'm not trying to sound stupid but I'm new to all this bike stuff seeing this is my first bike but do you know what it's called

And I don't have a soldering gun that's why I didn't wanna cut the wires

No problem man. Don't worry about being new. Everyone is new the first time. So it's called the front signal harness.

Did your flush mounts come with a harness?

Go to the vendor section / tripage then PM Tristan (I think that's his name). I had the same question a few weeks ago. Basically you just pull one of the wires out and tape it up.

The three wires are power, flash and ground. So it's up to you on how you want the lights to work. I opted to not have constant power running to mine so there off unless my signal is on.

Tripage has great customer service. The part you need is maybe $7 if I remember.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
I have factory turn signal wiring harness with 3 prongs and the led turn signal wires only has 2 does anyone know where I can get a wiring harness for this problem or know what I can do. I prefer not to hard wire them together. Thanks
Order this and in the comments put "running/signals" and we will make your signals running/signals using 2 wires and give you some heat shrink to make this as easy to install as possible. I will explain with the order. Welcome to the forum. T

http://tripageled.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=106_95&product_id=150

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is what I have I need the part the male end that connects into the 3 prong oem female end but my turn signals only have 2 wires coming from it I'm probably asking the same thing but I'm just confused

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Yes, order above with the comments and we will take care of you. Signal will work just like OEM. T

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts